Mirror iPhone or iPad on LG or Samsung Smart TV: Many times you don’t want to watch your favorite movie or show on the iPhone because of the small size. Although watching on mobile is great, but watching on a bigger screen like TV is much better.
Now, if you have an iPhone and want to watch your favorite show or want to play your favorite game on a bigger screen then do not worry because it has become easy to connect your iPhone or iPad with your LG or Samsung smart TV.
Mirror iPhone or iPad With LG or Samsung Smart TV
As these days, all smartphones and tablets can be plugged into an HDMI-ready TV. If you own an iPhone and Samsung or LG smart TV then you’ll be happy to know that you do not require Apple TV to watch your show on a bigger screen.
Once you mirror your iPhone with your LG or Samsung smart TV. Everything that you can see on your phone will be cast on your smart TV. If you are not having cords or cables to connect then need not to worry as here you will come to know how to mirror the iPhone to any smart TV.
Stream any Application of Your iPhone or iPad To Your Smart TV.
Mirroring is a user-friendly method that connects your device to a bigger screen. Mirroring has many other uses also like it allows you to wirelessly transmit photos, and other content easily to a smart TV.
The following are the ways to mirror your iPhone on your smart TV:
- Third-party application
1. Chromecast: Chromecast is the best way when it comes to streaming videos or mirroring an iOS device screen to your smart TV. It can be controlled under the same Wi-Fi connection. With the help of Chromecast, you can easily stream videos, display pictures, play games or even open applications on a smart TV. You simply require an HDMI socket on your TV.
Below are the steps on how this tool works:
- Plug-in the Chromecast to your smart TV.
- Download the Google Home app on your iPhone. Open it and click on “Set up a New Chromecast”.
- To connect, click on the “Account” icon (situated on the lower right side of your iPhone).
- Now, select “Mirror Device” under Additional options. Ensure that both the devices are connected under the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Wait Patiently, it will take a few seconds to search your smart TV. Now, click on “cast Screen/Audio”.
Your iPhone is now mirrored to your smart TV.
2. Third-party application: Now, mirroring has become easy just by installing a free app called TV assist app. Just by installing the app, iPhone users can share presentations, seminars, meetings or simply enjoy movies on a wider and bigger display.
Below are the steps for mirroring your iPhone:
- Open app store to install free screen mirror application.
- Install it and Open the “TV Assist” app.
- Allow the app to access any sort of content that you like to mirror to your TV.
- Make sure your iPhone and smart TV is connected under the same Wi-Fi network.
You might have noticed, there are enormous other apps in the app store for mirroring but some are costly and some are prone to crashing, but TV assist is the best mirroring app.
With This App, You Can Do The Following Things
- Mirror your screen: Now, you have a powerful solution for casting your videos and audios on the big screen with this app. Now, share your iPhone/iPad screen “live” to any smart TV!
- Stream Movies and Apps: Use this app to stream movies on your smart TV. Switch your iPhone/iPad’s screen to a bigger smart TV screen for watching your favorite shows. You not only watch movies but can also cast presentations and apps.
- Cable Free: This app does not require any cable or additional hardware for mirroring your iPhone/iPad on the bigger smart TV screen.
The above-mentioned are the two possible methods to mirror your iPhone/iPad on your LG or Samsung smart TV. Both methods offer you an easy and fast solution with the best quality and features.
Now, watch everything on a bigger screen!