The year is all about managing things remotely. Be it is online shopping, remote working, or distance learning, it has become our new normal setting. It has also increased the demand for cell phone monitoring apps that allow you to control any cell phone remotely. Whether it is your kid’s smartphone, your employees’ work phone, or your partner’s phone, you can monitor all their phone activity from a distance. Here we will discuss about how to Control any Cell Phone using XNSPY.
Control any Cell Phone Using XNSPY
In this article, we will be reviewing one such monitoring app, called XNSPY. The app has become increasingly popular among consumers this year. XNSPY is one of the most affordable smartphone monitoring apps that offers over thirty features for a detailed monitoring experience.
How Much Does XNSPY cost?
XNSPY is a software that works according to the subscription you purchase. You can select from one of the two versions they offer. These are called the basic version and the premium version. The premium version has a detailed list of functions that it provides. It costs USD 7.49 per month. The basic version does not provide all the list of features; however, it is suitable for those who want an affordable plan. It costs USD 4.99 per month.
Would XNSPY be compatible with any Android or iOS phone?
XNSPY will most likely be compatible with any Android or iOS device because it supports all Android versions above 4.0 and all iOS versions above 6.0.
What is the Installation Process, and How to use it?
Let us take a look at all the steps to guide you in installing XNSPY on your phone. The website claims that the installation process is under five minutes, but it does require quite a lot of reading to set it up. If you follow these steps correctly, you should have the app running smoothly in under ten minutes.
Installing XNSPY on an iPhone:
- Log on to XNSPY’s website and buy an XNSPY subscription for Android or iOS, whichever applies to you, from the option of Buy Now.
- Type in your contact information and make payments securely.
- You will be provided with an ID and password for XNSPY. You will get an email about the details.
- Install XNSPY on a computer that has iTunes pre-installed on it.
- Finish the process of installation by making the service active. Then connect the phone to your computer that has XNSPY downloaded on it.
- Sync the iCloud with a USB. The rest of the backups will get done automatically using your Wi-Fi.
- Once the backup gets established, you can log in to your account on XNSPY and sign in to access the data.
How to Download XNSPY on an Android Device?
- Log in to the link sent to you on your email for Android phones.
- The app will begin downloading.
- Once it gets downloaded, click on the given link to open it.
- Tap on the Settings icon and click on the option “Allow from This Source” to continue with the installation process.
- Click on Allow to give all permissions to access information like the location of the phone.
- An activation code of XNSPY will get sent to you. You have to enter the code and click on “Activate” after you have read and accepted XNSPY’s terms and conditions and their policies.
- Click on Start to begin the rest of the installation process.
- Click on the option Proceed and give all the required permissions.
- You can begin monitoring.
How can I spy on Phone Calls Remotely using XNSPY?
To monitor all the phone calls remotely, you need to sign in to your account on XNSPY. On the left side of your home screen, select Phone Logs from the list. When you select Calls, you will be able to see the complete call log. It includes all the incoming, outgoing, and missed calls. They will also include stamps of the date of the call, the time, and the duration of each phone call.
How can I spy on the messages remotely with XNSPY?
The process of accessing the SMS and MMS is just like that of phone calls. You can choose the option from the list of the phone log. All you have to do is click on SMS to see all the messages. Just like it is with phone calls, each message comes with the exact date and time of when the text message was exchanged.
How can I access the IM chats remotely?
Click on the control panel to open up the menu option on the side. By selecting the option of Messenger, the menu list will show you a variety of IM and social media platforms. You can then read all the messages exchanged on the target device. You can also view the call logs and contacts of the IM platforms such as WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and Tinder.
How can I spy on the target device’s emails?
You can access the email accounts used on the monitored device by selecting the option of email from the call logs. A list of all the available emails will be available to you on a page on your right-hand side. You can click on the option Read Message to view all the emails.
How can I track the GPS location of a cell phone?
You have to select the Location menu to view the GPS live location and the location history of the monitored device with the date and time stamps of when the location got visited.
How to view all the Photos and videos in the Gallery?
The control panel has a specific option for all the multimedia available on your device. It also gives you the option to download the pictures and videos on your phone or computer.
How can you control the Target Phone Remotely?
You can control your phone remotely using XNSPY by selecting the option Remote Control from the menu bar. After that, the page will show you a list of three options that you can choose from. These options are called surround record, wipe phone, and lock phone.
Using the surround record function, you will be able to access the microphone of the monitored device. You can then hear the surrounding voices remotely. The wipe phone option lets you wipe off all the data from the monitored phone remotely if the phone gets stolen. You can remotely lock the target device using the lock phone option.
How to Use the watchlist alert Function ?
The watchlist function is a unique feature of XNSPY. There is a dedicated watch list for words, locations, and contacts in the settings option. You can write anything on the list, according to your requirement. The software will send you a notification if any activity is detected on the phone related to the words that you have listed. This advanced feature comes in handy for both parents and employers.
Is it possible to turn off specific Functions?
The Toggle Features option lets you turn on or turn off any feature on the phone.
<iframewidth=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/lUOtU1IfhL8″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
Now that you know how to use the different functions of the application, let us also look at the advantages and disadvantages of using XNSPY.
Pros of using XNSPY:
- XNSPY is currently the cheapest mobile monitoring app available in the market.
- Customer support is available 24/7 to help you out during the installation process anytime you get stuck while using it.
- It offers a lot of features for the low price that it charges.
- It is compatible with almost all Android and iOS devices.
- The user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate the app.
Cons of using XNSPY:
- It does not provide a tool to filter out content or block websites.
- Some devices may need to get jailbroken to use some features of the app.
- iPhone users may need to access the phone for a while if they have not enabled the iCloud backup function.
- Many features are unavailable on the basic version of the subscription.
Things to consider before you Purchase XNSPY
XNSPY is a smartphone monitoring app that got designed for use by parents and employers. Parents use it for their children’s safety and to oversee their children’s digital activity. Employers use it to keep an eye on the productivity levels of their workers.
They also want to ensure that confidential information does not get leaked. It is illegal to use XNSPY without the consent of the party that you want to monitor. Doing so might land you into legal trouble according to different state laws.