Meticulously designed by Apple, the AirPods deliver pristine quality sound and listening comfort for all kinds of environments. This innovative wireless device has changed the way people listen to music or take calls through their iPhones.
How Can I Connect my AirPods with iPhone?
Apple AirPods support Siri and automatic audio balancing in case you are only using a single piece. The W1 chip is custom-made for maximum power and clarity of sound and can be easily paired with any Apple iPhone. They connect much faster and easier than any other Bluetooth device.
However, if you are doubtful about connecting your AirPods to your iPhone, we have a small guide that will let you carry out the process in a step-by-step manner—
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your iPhone by going to the Control Center and tapping the Bluetooth icon.
- Make sure that the AirPods case has both the Airpods in it. Place the case an inch or two away from your iPhone before opening the case.
- Press the button on the case and hold it.
- A setup animation will appear on the screen.
4. Now, follow the instructions appearing on the screen. This will mainly include tapping the “Connect” button.
5. Your AirPods have been configured automatically to work with all the devices that are connected to the similar iCloud account you are using on the iPhone you paired them on.