Apple has popped up with a solution where an individual can effortlessly share a Wi-Fi network on iPhone or other Apple users. There are pros and cons while selecting a difficult password for the Wi-Fi network. The benefit is that not everyone can acquire the network. The disadvantage is that it becomes troublesome to share with acquaintances who want to use your Wi-Fi.
Apple allows the Wi-Fi password-sharing feature in iOS 11. You need to ensure that you have the latest version of iOS updated on each iPhone for sharing the password of Wi-Fi on the iPhone. Furthermore, you may need to turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for each device.
In addition, each iPhone should be connected along with your Apple ID, and there will be no issue if they are coupled with the same ID. But for sharing the password with another iPhone, another person’s Apple ID must be added to your contacts list.
In this article, we will describe how to share Wi-Fi on iPhone.
Take your iPhone and the other iPhone that you wish to attach along with your Wi-Fi password. Similar to linking through Bluetooth, you may have a comfortable time and a great connection if the iPhones are adjacent to one another.
Below are steps for Sharing your Wi-Fi Network on your Apple Device:
- Make your device updated to the newest iOS.
- Startup Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Put your iCloud address to the contacts of the other device.
- Grasp both devices near each other.
- Choose the WLAN network you wish to attach to.
- Enter Share password.
Before you begin Sharing Wi-Fi on iPhone
Below are the steps you need to follow before you can effortlessly share your Wi-Fi network with anyone:
- Ensure your iPhone as well as the Apple device that requires access has the up-to-date software update.
- Link your device to the Wi-Fi network you would like to share and startup Bluetooth.
- Log in to iCloud along with your Apple ID. The email address that is associated with your Apple ID must be included in the contacts of the other Apple device.
- Bring the devices close to one another.
After completing the previous steps, you will merely share your Wi-Fi network on iPhone with the below-mentioned steps:
- Click Wi-Fi within the settings of the device you want to attach to the Wi-Fi network. Unlock your own device additionally.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network you wish to share.
- Now, your device will show a notification. Click Share password. Then another device is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
With the help of the above-mentioned procedure, it’s quite easy to share Wi-Fi on your iPhone with people whom you know. Thank you for reading this article!!
Share your feedback in the comments section. If you want to know any other information for your iOS devices, please let us know so we can get back to you with the best ones.