Your Android phone is an integral part of your life its not only that do you use it for personal matters. You can do a lot of work is also done over phone. It is always a great idea to have your phone secure. The best way to do it is by setting up a lock.
Unlock Android Phone with Google Account
However, the type of lock that you want to set up on your phone depends on the phone model and brand. You can opt for a lock-screen with PIN, Fingerprint lock and facial recognition lock.
Under any unfortunate circumstance when you have forgotten the password or injured your finger, you may need to bypass the lock. In order to do so, you will have a couple of options to follow.
Best Methods to Bypass Android phone lock are the following.
- Unlock with the help of Google Account
- For Android 4.4 or lower bypassing technique
- Take help of device manager
- Use unlocking software
Let us discuss each of these options in details.
1. Unlock with the help of Google Account
- Yes, you read it right! You can unlock your phone with the help of your Google account. This approach will only work if your device had been signed into YouTube or Gmail.
- On a device, preferably a computer open Google Chrome browser
- You will have to log into your account
- Provide the username and correct password
- On your left, scroll downwards, locate the Security button
- Click on the Security button
- You will see several options getting displayed
- Click on the Found a lost or stolen Phone option
- Now again a list will be displayed, select Missing Android device
Once you click that, Easy to follow instructions and will be able to locate and protect the device.
2. For Android 4.4 or Lower Bypassing Technique
Some Android devices uses 4.4 or below Android. In that case you can try the following option.
- If you have made several attempts to unlock the device, a screen would appear prompting you to take the Next step
- You will see a Forgot Pattern/ Link option
- Click on that
- You will be prompted to log into your Google Account
- You must Log into the account that you have used logging the device or the phone in
- After being logged in you will be asked to reset your password
- Now the Android phone will be ready for your use
3. Take help of Device Manager
This is a unique option to unlock your device with the help of Android Device Manager. As it is a remote option you do not physically need the presence of your phone. Many trusted friend can also help you out remotely and Android Device Manager is a tool that is available online. You can use your computer or any other device and must visit the page http://google.com/android/device manager.
- Take help of any device or a computer visit the page mentioned above
- You must log in to your Google Account that you use on the device to unlock
- You will have to click on the Lock tab on the Android Device Manager interface
- After you input a temporary password and confirm it
- You will be able to use your device
- You will see on the screen of your device options such as Ring, Erase, Lock
- Click on the lock option
- Go to the lock screen settings page
- Input the password
- Now Reset your phone and use it as before.
To make this process work certain prerequisites must be fulfilled
- Make sure that Android Device Manager is enabled on your phone
- You have the location or GPS service switched on the device you wish to unlock
- Google Account that is used in the locked device and the device you are unlocking from
- Your device is Android 4.4 or above
Process is complicated and this only works when the above mentioned conditions and ADM should be before hand enabled on the device before it gets locked. You can not choose to do it after the phone gets locked as you will have no access to the phone.
4. Use Unlocking Software
Here are many online tools that you can choose from it. The best one is LockWiper it is a paid tool.
A tool like that can help you bypass PIN, facial recognition, fingerprint password protection. All major Android system devices like Samsung, Huawei, LG, Motorola among others. Android device needs to be a 2.3 to 9.0 system. It only takes about 5 minutes to unlock.
Steps to Unlock your Android Phone with Google Account
- Download the software and you will have to launch the tool
- Connect the mobile device with the computer
- It will detect in a few seconds that as been connected
- Input all information correctly
- Look for the Start Unlock Button
As according to the information provided by you the software installs a suitable package specific to your device and the unlocking process takes place. To complete the process, you will notice the phone will go to recovery mode. All you need to do is follow the instructions and the process will finish.
Signing in to your Google Account on all of your devices is the best security decision. With the help of the Googles account you can unlock your phone. This option will not cost you money.
How to Save Pages Files as Word Document Format from Mac
How to Fix Headphone Jack Not Working on Laptop
Disabled Apple ID? Here is what to do about it
How Do I Open Mac’s .pages File Format On Microsoft Windows?