Partition managers for Mac are very beneficial edit, delete or merge extra spaces and enable you to store your downloads and other files with ease. These partition managers allow you to control the division and have planned partitions in your Mac so as to make the hard disk well-organized. If you want to format your Mac hard drive, there is no requirement to copy your files or folder out because it already stores on another hard disk partition. You can format the selected operating system partition also.
Partition Manager for Mac:
These partition managers for Mac increased the security of files and folder stored on the partition. You can also view the data on the other partition of the Mac OS hard drive. The files that stored on one partition will not change if malware affects or scan files stored on another partition. Here are the best 5 Partition Managers for Mac:
1. Stellar Partition Manager Software:
Stellar Partition Manager Software enables you to create, resize the partition on Macintosh HD.
- It is safe and reliable software that can create a bootable USB for partition creation, removal, resizing on a boot volume.
- It allows you to perform all portioning activities on an external hard drive.
- You can join two spaces or edit earlier space to create a new one with the help of its formatting option.
- It is necessary to download and run this software to perform all activities.
- And it also allows you to hide the partitions that you do not want to display to anyone else.
- It creates an entirely new Mac partition and resizes or deletes any pre-existing partition.
- And it enables you to resizes partition by optimizing the free space on macOS HD. It also resizes NTFS partition on an external drive.
- It provides supports to the latest macOS Sierra and the file system such as HFS, FAT, ex-FAT and NTFS.Read More: Extract Zip Files on iPhone, iPad Unzip Apps for iOS
2. iPartition for Mac :
iPartition for Mac is a great partition manager for Mac to create the partitions without any hassle.
- You can easily highlight, edit and delete your partitions with the help of its graphical format.
- It is considered as the best partitioning operation for Mac drive. It allows you to make changes easily with its resize tool.
- You can queue your tasks, edit flags in the partition table, edit the type of partition and resize them directly with the help of partition software.
- It is a well-known partition manager tool that helps to efficiently perform the tasks on Mac hard drive related to partition.
- It supports the file system such as HFS, HSF+ FAT, and many more.
- You can easily make repartition without reformatting with this partition manager.
Read More: How to download gifs on iPhone
3. Paragon Partition Manager:
Paragon Partition Manager is also a great software for partition management tasks and available free for macOS.
- Its professional version has a wide range of features but you cannot find these features in the free version.
- Paragon Partition Manager for Mac OS enables you to create, resize, and remove partitions with ease.
- Paragon is considered as an advanced partitioning manager for your Mac.
- It also includes a new backup and recovery feature that secures your valuable files and folders.
- The best feature of the Paragon Partition Manager’s boot camp management redistributes free space between macOS and Windows OS volumes.
- It supports operating systems such as Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, Mojave, and High Sierra.
- It allows you to create partition, format partition, and assign a drive letter.
- You can easily move, resize and delete partitions with this partition manager.
- It enables you to split partitions, restore partitions as well as convert file system.
4. Partition Magic Mac:
Partition Magic Mac is one of the best partition managers for Mac that keep your drive safe and secure.
- You can make, resize or mix the existing partitions with this partition manager.
- It allows you to create distinct storage space, and arrange data.
- You can also perform multitasking of operating system, modify partitions, preview, delete or opt for automatic partition option.
- It is reliable software as if there is a power cut in the middle of your partitioning, it saves your work and the partitions as same as you set them before the power cut.
5. GParted (Gnome Partition Editor):
GParted (Gnome Partition Editor) is another partition manager for Mac to create space in your disk with ease.
- It enables you to label, check, create, delete or move the extra space into valuable ones.
- It provides support to file extensions like btrfs, nilfs, ntfs, ufs, xfs and many more.
- GParted partition manager allows you to create extra space in C drive and also creates a totally new space.
- You can easily edit a partition’s size as it allows you to select the exact size of the free space before and after the partition with a regular text box or a sliding bar.
- It also allows you to visually see the size of the free space increase or decrease.
- You can format the partition in any one of various different file system formats such as EXT2/3/4, NTFS, FAT16/32, and XFS.
- If you want to make changes, it makes the disks to queue up the tasks and then you can apply with one click.
- There is no requirement to reboot pending changes as it runs outside the operating system and make things done much faster.
- You cannot view all the available partitions on one screen and you need to open each disk separately from the drop-down menu.
- You need to download the GParted partition manager for Mac for performing all these activities and it is over 300 MB.
- This may take some time to download because of its size.
You can easily create, delete, format, resize, hide a partition securely and safely and even without losing the data with the above-mentioned best partition managers for Mac. These partition managers allow you to execute disk-level partitioning on an internal as well as external hard drive with ease.
Download Fortnite Battle Royale on iPhone and iPad
Pokémon Go: How to get Leafeon, Glaceon, and all the Eevee Evolutions!
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone and iPad to Windows 10 PC
How to Fix ‘No Sound’ During a Call on iPhone: Top Solutions you Should