Rune Factory is a game that anyone can play over and over and never feel bored with it. You can even play the 2006 edition in 2021. The graphics may be a little inferior but the game is still so captivating.
When is Rune Factory 5 going to release?
Rune Factory 5 is in the process of being made. The initial release date for Rune Factor 5 and the latest installment to the series will release sometime in 2021.
About Rune Factory
The popular role play-farming games such as Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley. In these games, you have a farm and an interactive town. This town is full of people to meet potential love interests to romance or marry, and drama. This also includes water the turnips in the morning and pet the cows at night. The social aspects of the game are not the requirements.
Rune Factory follows this same concept. You have a farm, the town which is full of people to meet and social life to manage. There are also monsters that are hidden in the many caves surrounding the town. There is a blacksmith at his forge ready to make you the sharpest weapons, a witch running the bathhouse, demons living in the vacant homes and a tyrant empire tries to take over your small town.
Read More: How to clear the cache on iPhone
Home improvement in Rune Factory
If you want to upgrade your home in Rune Factory, it costs lumber, stone, and money. You need to collect:
- Lumber by cutting branches and tree stumps.
- Stone by smashing rocks.
- Money by selling your crops and resources.
Increasing the size of your home enables you to unlock a decent amount of benefits such as:
- You need a double bed if you want to get married.
- Need a Children’s bed if you to have kids.
- You need a kitchen to use for cooking your crops into meals.
- Require a forge for crafting and upgrading weapons and tools.
- You need a workbench or crafting table for crafting and upgrading weapons.
- Need the laboratory for crafting potions, fertilizer, and stat boosters.
Read More: Pegascape switch
The leveling system work in Rune Factory
There are multiple ways to level up in the Rune Factory games such as the level of your character, skills, relationships, weapons, tools, monsters, and crops.
How each of these systems works mentioned below:
- Weapons and Armor: Upgrading weapons assist to increase their special abilities, damage modifiers, and item levels.
- When you have a forge in your home, you will be able to start upgrading your weapons.
- You have a crafting table, you will be able to upgrade your armor.
- When you upgrade an item each time, it will cost a resource from your inventory.
- If you use the same type of resource to upgrade an item multiple times, it will have a lower effect and eventually, it will do nothing at all.
- You can only upgrade an item to level 10.
Upgrading tools assist to increase the number of squares such as watering six plots of land at once as opposed to only one.
- You need to upgrade your house and install a forge to upgrade your tools.
- When you have your forge, you can open the upgrade option from the forge’s menu.
- You can choose the tool you want to upgrade and decide what resource you are going to expand.
The more you upgrade your skills the better you get at doing those tasks. For example, if you have a higher forging skill, you will have a higher success rate when crafting and upgrading your items.Each skill is tracked like a leveling system where you earn points as you do those specific tasks.
- The more you use an ax, spear, hammer, or sword, the higher your Swordsmanship skill goes up.
- The higher your Swordsmanship skill, the less Rune points it takes to wield your weapons and also increases damage and effects.
- Forging increases your ability to craft and upgrade.
- Mining decreases the amount of Rune points needed to mine.
- Farming decreases the amount of Rune points needed to use a hoe, watering can, and sickle.
- Communication increases the amount and item level of resources gathered by monsters such as milk, wool, etc.
- Camping increases the HP recovery rate when sleeping in dungeons.
- Pharmacy increases your ability to craft potions, fertilizer, and stat boosters.
- Decoration increases your ability to make accessories.
- Logging reduces the amount of RP it costs to collect lumber.
- Cooking increases your ability to cook and decreases the amount of RP it takes to cook.
- Fishing decreases the amount of RP needed to fish.
Read More: Best Web Browser for Mac
Increasing the friendship on townsfolks will unlock quests. Each person in the town has a relationship meter to show your level of friendship and love with them. You can find this meter in the main menu of the game under PPL, People, or anything alike as it is different for every game. In Rune Factory games, there are only a certain number of characters that you can romance, increase friendship and love levels by talking to the characters each day, giving them gifts that they love and completing tasks given to you.
- When you increase friendship levels, you will be able to get better resources from them such as small eggs upgrading to medium eggs and medium eggs upgrading to large eggs.
- You can increase the relationship level with your monsters by petting and caring for them on a daily basis.
- You can check the friendship levels of your monsters from the main menu under Mon then Monsters or anything alike as it is different for every game.
Upgrading crop levels enable the crops to sell for higher prices, make higher-level food and medicine and have better effects when fed to monsters.
The specific instructions to increase crop levels and make giant crops are the same throughout each Rune Factory game. As soon as Rune Factory 5 releases, you will get to know if any update on this section or if there are any changes.
- You need to make seeds from your crops to increase the crop level.
- Plant a crop and use a sickle to cut it down after it fully grows to receive seeds that are one level higher than the previous crop.
- Rinse and repeat until you have level 10 seeds as you cannot exceed level 10.
- You can increase the rate that your crops increase in level by using the items Greenifier on them and by planting on the same plot of land each time.
- If you trying to grow Giant Crops for a competition, you need to plant four of the same crop in a perfect 2×2 square.
- You can apply the item Gantizer on each plot.
- A day or two after the crops fully grow, they will merge into one big crop.