how to watch amazon prime videos on iPhone: Amazon prime video is an American Internet video service platform. It is owned, operated and developed by Amazon. Features all original and licensed content. It is a mode of entertainment that offers television shows and films for rent or purchase.
In the US, on 07 September 2006, it was launched as Amazon unbox. Then the service expanded and added Prime Video membership with the development of Prime. Later, it was named Amazon Instant Video.
Guide to Watch Amazon Prime Videos on iPhone
On December 14, 2016, Prime Video was launch worldwide (except China, Iran, North Korea, and Syria).
If you are in the US and holding an Amazon Prime account then you can watch movies and television shows right on your iPhone or iPad with the help of an Amazon Prime Video app. If you have not tried it before, then simply download the app and follow the steps.
- Log in to the Amazon Prime Video app for iPhone and iPad
- Find Television shows and latest movies on Amazon Video on your iPhone or iPad
- Watch movies and television shows with Amazon video on your iPhone or iPad
- Download videos to watch offline with Amazon Video if having iPhone or iPad
Let’s Discuss the Steps in Brief
How to Log in to the Amazon Prime Video App for iPhone and iPad?
- Download and install the Amazon Prime Video app on your iPhone or iPad from the app store. It is free to download.
- Once you have downloaded the app, now log in with your Amazon Prime videos account credentials.
- Enter your appropriate Amazon Prime videos email and password.
- Click the sign-in button.
If the account is logged in, then you can check out all the latest movies and television shows on Amazon Prime videos.
How to find the Latest movies on Amazon Video on your iPhone?
Once the account is logged in, the Amazon Prime Video app populates your Prime account’s watch list, video library, and recommendations.
- Click on the browse button that is situated on the lower-left corner of the screen and check out the recommendation that prime has for you. Filter the content by selecting TV shows and movies.
- Watchlist to view the content that you have added to your watchlist from Amazon.com within the Amazon Prime Video app. Click on “Refine” if you want to filter by Prime-only movies, recently added or titles alphabetically.
- Click on “Library” to see the titles that you have rented or purchased from Amazon.com
If in case, you have found a movie or Television show that you want to watch later, then simply add it to your watchlist. Simply enjoy the show once you get free.
How to Watch Movies and TV shows with Amazon video on your iPhone?
By following the easy steps you can watch your favorite movies and television shows with Amazon video on your iPhone.
- Click on a movie or show that you want to watch.
- Select the option “Watch Now”. By this simple option, the movie or selected TV shows will begin to play.
- To bring the playback option, click on the screen.
- If you want the pause the movie or show, click on the “pause icon” at the center of the screen.
- On the other hand, if you have missed any scene or want to skip something, click on the “back 10 seconds or Ahead 10 seconds”. This is situated on the center-left or right side of the screen.
- If you want to watch a specific scene again then drag your finger across the tracking bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the “Share” button i.e in the upper right corner of the screen to mirror content on your Apple TV.
- If you want to turn on closed captions, then simply click on the “Caption” button. It is a speech bubble icon located in the upper right corner near to Share button.
- Click on the two opposing arrows, if you want to watch television shows or movies on the full screen.
How to download the shows and movies for offline viewing with Amazon Video if having an iPhone or iPad?
If you are worried about your data plan streaming from Amazon video then there is a piece of good news! Because now you can simply download your favorite show or movie for offline viewing without wasting your data plan.
Simply catch a Wi-Fi signal and pull down your favorite show and watch it later without any internet connection. With this, you even can make your airplane journey more enjoyable by watching your offline show. For this, you do not require any signal at all!
Follow the steps:
- Sign in with a Wi-Fi connection.
- Click on the television show or a movie that you want to watch later.
- Click on the download button.
- Wait patiently, till the downloading process finishes.
- Click on the “Downloads” button on the right lower side of the iPhone or iPad.
- Select the movie or a show that you want to watch.
- Click “Watch Now”.
- If you want to pause the downloading process at any time, simply click on the “Options” that is located on the movie screen and then tap the “Pause Download or Stop Download” button.
By the above-mentioned easy steps, you can watch your desired show or movie offline. It does not require any Wi-Fi or internet connection.
People also search for like: Can you watch Amazon Prime on different devices at the same time? , How do I transfer Amazon Prime from my iPhone to my iPad?, Can I use Amazon Prime Mobile Edition on iPad?, How do I use Amazon Prime on two devices?, Why can’t I watch Amazon Prime on multiple devices?, Why can’t I watch Amazon Prime on my iPad?